Sunday, October 11, 2009

Outing with project team

Date: 10/10/2009.. saturday..
It was a holiday for me and dad.. But still i started to office at 7.30 a.m. for a team outing to queensland..
As usual, my dad took the privileged pain of dropping me at office:) I reached office by 8 and found no known face. . I called up frieru and asked him where he was.. He said it will take around 15 minutes for him to start.. I was waiting at the groundfloor, looking forward for my team friends.
Finally, after some time frieru called me and asked me to come to main gate.. There was a bus waiting for us to take us to queensland.. Within sometime, the bus was half filled with associates and the journey began..
Bus was filled when associates boarded the bus at Velachery and Guindy.. We reached queensland and had a welcome drink ( grape juice )..
I was with frieru, remya, shasi, bibin, rakesh, ramesh and deepali. we were together for most of the rides. We had lunch around 1 p.m. and snacks at around 4.30 p.m.
Centrox, pirate ship, free fall, himalyan water ride, mirror house, fun house, dark house, horse ride, free fall, octopus, enterprise, battery car, swan boat are few of the rides we enjoyed.. There were few rides in which frieru got hurt.. Hope those things doesn't happen next time..
We also saw a queen who came on a visit to her land and distributed aasai chocolates ..
Finally we started off from queensland by 6.30 p.m. and reached office by 8.30 p.m.
I came back home with dad by 8.50 p.m.
The day got me some new friends like rakesh, ramya and many more..

Queensland had always been a special place for me. It was the only outing which i went with my friends in srm college..
Everytime i went for a ride, the moment which i spent with my friends prabhu, nithi, pushpa and others flashed into my mind(a virtual flashback scene)..
Inspite of my battery (energy) getting discharged often, It was a day with lots of experiences and fun..

2 comments: